Monday 12 September 2011

New Partnership with NGM Bodywork & Performance

I am delighted to announce a new partnership between myself and NGM Bodywork & Performance.  Neil has helped me improve as an athlete over the last six months, dealing with any pains and niggles I've had from training and competition and he has also spent time working on muscular and neural activation.  Now my muscles are firing in the correct sequences and I am in a position to fight only my opponent and not also my own body! 

Neil Meekings had this to say of the new arrangement:

“NGM Bodywork & Performance are very pleased to announce our sponsorship of Olympic Sabre Fencing hopeful, Anthony Crutchett of Brentwood, Essex, for soft tissue musculoskeletal treatments relating to injury, rehab and maintenance in the build-up to 2012.  This is in part due to our continued successful working relationship over the last six months, which has proven to be highly beneficial to Anthony’s training regime.”

Links to NGM Bodywork & Performance's website and blog can be found below:  


No comments:

Post a Comment